Archive for: Allan Haverholm
- Baseball as a Metaphor for Certain Industrial Necessities: A Speculative Comment
- Utilitarian Review 5/18/13
- The Radiant Touch of Commerce
- Jones, one of the Jones boys: Characteristically thoughtful piece, Jog. Attribution is one of my...
- Ng Suat Tong: House: Only for the first 2 seasons at most. The Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock is...
- Ng Suat Tong: Matthew: “I’ve got a Margaery Tyrell in the making…” She might be...
- R. Maheras: Killed by an axe-throwing cactus. The mind reels.
- Noah Berlatsky: I’m actually hoping to write about this a little…I guess I do think...
- Best Online Comics Criticism 2012 – The Final List
- Hawkeye: Best Superhero Comic of 2012?
- Best Online Comics Criticism 2012: Jacob’s List
- New Yorker Cartoons – A Legacy of Mediocrity
From the Archive
by deb aoki
Jaime Hernandez’ work told me that I could and should draw comics about where I live, the things I did everyday, and the people I know and love.
March 14, 2012 | 7 comments