Archive for: Bruce Jones
- “That Damn Mob of Scribbling Women!” — An Interview With Bee Ridgway
- Baseball as a Metaphor for Certain Industrial Necessities: A Speculative Comment
- Utilitarian Review 5/18/13
- Jones, one of the Jones boys: Anyone using a pen-name should be drawn and quartered, obviously....
- Noah Berlatsky: Are you categorically opposed to pen names, Jones? Ghost-writing? I’m...
- Mike Hunter: Yeah, those “unauthorized celebrity bio” comics are a uniformly mediocre...
- Mike Hunter: Thanks; those are fascinating and telling perceptions! And there certainly are...
- Jones, one of the Jones boys: Characteristically thoughtful piece, Jog. Attribution is one of my...
- Best Online Comics Criticism 2012 – The Final List
- Best Online Comics Criticism 2012: Jacob’s List
- Hawkeye: Best Superhero Comic of 2012?
- New Yorker Cartoons – A Legacy of Mediocrity
From the Archive
by deb aoki
Jaime Hernandez’ work told me that I could and should draw comics about where I live, the things I did everyday, and the people I know and love.
March 14, 2012 | 7 comments