Archive for: Lou Stathis
- Baseball as a Metaphor for Certain Industrial Necessities: A Speculative Comment
- Utilitarian Review 5/18/13
- The Radiant Touch of Commerce
- Jim S: Now, now. Southland lasted one year on NBC and four years on TNT (includng one with Lucy...
- Mike Hunter: Thinking of that “superheroines depicted as utter sex objects” style, I...
- Noah Berlatsky: I think the issue is that comics is a tiny niche market. What does well in that...
- Jacob C.: That’s quite a story! Vividly told, ugh. I’m glad he recovered. As far as...
- Mike Hunter: ———— 8212;—– Jacob Canfield says: Kelly...
- Best Online Comics Criticism 2012 – The Final List
- Hawkeye: Best Superhero Comic of 2012?
- Best Online Comics Criticism 2012: Jacob’s List
- New Yorker Cartoons – A Legacy of Mediocrity
From the Archive
by deb aoki
Jaime Hernandez’ work told me that I could and should draw comics about where I live, the things I did everyday, and the people I know and love.
March 14, 2012 | 7 comments